Inspirational YOU, The Village, Ideasgenius, Motherhood Reconstructed and Ace Of Jacks Radio are back this September to present The Village Pop-up Market & Festival taking place this Saturday 23rd September 2017 from 2.00pm – 9.00pm.
Taking place at the Willington Road Community Space (nearest station Clapham North), this edition of the bi-monthly event will feature:
*Pop-Up Market (All day):
A collection of independent makers and designers who are whom will be displaying and selling clothing, jewellery, accessories, arts, natural skin & haircare, homeware and books. Mood music will be supplied by Ace Of Jacks Radio.
*Natural hair and self care (2:30pm):
The third instalment of their natural hair and well-being series. This panel of industry influencers will discuss hair maintenance, wellbeing, hair stories, style options, professional experiences and reflections on the importance of self care in an inclusive and lively environment.
- Tamu Thomas (Host) – Co-Founder of Motherhood Reconstructed
- Lance Lowe – @UndergroundHairdresser – Salon based in Notting Hill
- Vicki Igbokwe – Creative Director of Uchenna Dance
- Greata Solomon – Author and Coach
- Jahdusha V. Shines – Co-Founder of Natural Hair Weekly
- Cee Olaleye – Blogger
*Bend so your don’t break (4:00pm):
Another discussion surrounding mental health & wellbeing and its implications regardless of race, status, class, and power. The panel
- Kelechi Okafor – Actress and Founder of Kelechnekoff Fitness Studio
- Lisa Bent – Counsellor, Commentator & Founder of Self Central
- Tevin Vassell – Poet and Presenter
A live acoustic showcase exhibiting a range of musical talent hosted by Ace Of Jacks & Senior Nobleman featuring:
- Javan Roberts – Musician, Songwriter and Actor
- Valentina Silwimba – Singer and Songwriter
- Theresa Lake – Poet
- Janaishia Wade – Singer
- SJ Soulist – Singer, rapper
- Ella CR – Artist
Don’t miss out!
To book or for more information and full schedule of events click HERE
Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07772 527 813 / 07545 156 111